Click here to see which financial institution best fits your needs.
- Bring your ID
- Photo ID (government issued)
- Second form of ID such as a utility bill
- Social Security number or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Matricula Consular
- Ask Questions - Ask about the types of accounts available through Bank On Music City. Our financial partners have several products designed to fit your needs and they are willing to answer your questions to help you open and maintain your account.
- Learn More - Learn about managing your money, obtaining credit reports, establishing a budget and much more by attending classes offered by our community partners to help you get the most from your new account. Click here to find out which banks and credit unions participate in Bank On Music City.
For further information, please call United Way's 2-1-1 Helpline. If 2-1-1 won’t work from your phone, dial 800.318.9335.